How to become a successful Wildlife Photographer
A career in Wildlife Photography- Do you want to make a career in Wildlife Photography? Are you curious to know about how to become a wildlife photographer? then in this post, is very helpful for you to get the information related to a wildlife photography career. Like which course you should do to make a career in Wildlife Photography? Where you can find job opportunities after the course? How is the career scope in this? Which are the best institutes for this course and how much will be the course fees? We will tell you about all this information in detail through this post.
How to become Wildlife Photographer
Wildlife photography can be a good career option for those people, who love wild animals, birds, and nature. It is a career full of dangers and adventures. If you have a passion for playing with the dangers of wild animals, then you can make a career as a wildlife photographer.
To make a career in this field, you can enter this field by doing a certificate or diploma course in photography. The required qualification for these courses is the 12th pass from any stream. After doing the course, you can start working as an assistant to a wildlife photographer. The fees for these courses can range from 40 thousand to 1 lakh.
Career Scope in Wildlife Photography
There is no lack of career opportunities in wildlife photography. Here you can do jobs in Media Agencies and Wildlife NGOs. There are many job opportunities for wildlife photographers in newspapers, magazines, publishing companies, advertising agencies, government agencies.
Apart from India, In abroad also there are good opportunities for wildlife photographers in wildlife and nature magazines. There is a lot of demand for Wild Photography Experts in TV channels like Discovery, Animal Planet, National Geographic etc.
Apart from that, you can work as a freelancer in this field by joining any newspaper, magazine, TV channel, etc. This means you can do independent work also in this sector.
- How to become an Airport Manager in India
- How to learn acting in 2021 – At home A to Z guide
- How to become drug inspector in India 2021 – Tips to prepare
- How to become a Radio jockey in India 2021 – Detailed guide
- How to become a journalist in India 2021 – step by step guide
- Best part-time jobs for students in India 2021 – without investment
- How to earn by teaching online – Tips to earn Rs 50,000 per month
Skills and Salary of a Wildlife Photographer
To make a career in wildlife photography, the candidate should have a good understanding of camera operation. It is necessary to have basic knowledge of Camera Angel, Camera Shot, Lens, Rule of Thirds, Photo Composition, etc.
Along with this, the candidate should have the passion to capture the images of wild dreaded animals in the camera.
The job in this sector is very exciting but dangerous and that’s why the salary in this sector is also very attractive. The starting salary in Wildlife Photography can be 25 to 30 thousand or even more. After having experience, you can easily earn 7 to 8 lakhs per annum.
Courses for Wild Photography
- Certificate Course in Photography
- Certificate Course in Professional Photography
- Certificate Course in Still Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Photojournalism
- Diploma in Professional Photography
- Diploma in Still Photography
- Diploma in Digital Photography
- Diploma in Wildlife Photography
- BFA Photography
- BSc Film Photography
- PG Diploma in Photography
- PG Diploma in Photojournalism
- PG Diploma in Still Photography
- MFA Photography
- Bachelor in Mass Communication
- Master in Mass Communication
Best Colleges for Photography Course
- Delhi College of Photography, Delhi
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Digital Arts and Animation, Kolkata
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- National Institute of Photography, Mumbai
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
- JJ School of Arts, Mumbai
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Hope you liked this article on How to Become a Wildlife Photographer. Here I have discussed all the aspects related to a wildlife photography career. Which will help you to become a successful wildlife photographer. If you like it then please let me know in the comment section it gave me the motivation to post more new career options for you. Also, if you have any queries you can contact me through WhatsApp no. given in the about us page or you may also comment down below. I will try to help you ASAP.
FAQ’s on how to become a Wildlife photographer
The salary in this sector is very attractive. The starting salary in Wildlife Photography can be 25 to 30 thousand or even more. After having experience, you can easily earn 7 to 8 lakhs per annum.
Of course, Photography is a very demanding career option in today’s time. Most people considered a photography career limited only to marriage ceremonies or functions. But it is not so. Photography is a huge career platform there are many career opportunities here.
There are many courses to become a wildlife photographer some of these are:
1. Certificate Course in Photography
2. Certificate Course in Professional Photography
3. Certificate Course in Still Photography
4. Diploma in Photography
5. Diploma in Photojournalism
Wildlife photography can be a good career option for those people, who love wild animals, birds, and nature. It is a career full of dangers and adventures. If you have a passion for playing with the dangers of wild animals, then it becomes a little easy to make a career as a wildlife photographer.